Don't miss a beat.
The Tango M2 Stress Test Monitor gives you the confidence to know that patient movement, mechanical vibration and observer variability won’t interfere with an accurate reading. Your focus can be where it matters most - on your patient.
Whether performing a test using a treadmill, ergometer, or pharmacological stress testing, the Tango M2 reliably monitors blood pressure allowing you to focus on your patient.
- Seamless Integration: Automated communication with your stress system reduces the risk of transcription errors.
- Non-Exercise BP Mode: Allows BP measurement during patient set-up and recovery without an ECG signal.
- Stat Mode: Rapidly repeated automatic BP measurements for time sensitive and emergent situations.
- Color LCD: Improved usability with a new 7" color LCD display.
- Verified Measurements: See & hear the Korotkoff sounds using the onscreen display and the included headphones.
- Data Retrieval: Easier troubleshooting with 300 BP reading history and USB capabilities for measurement retrieval.
- Field Upgrades: USB port allows for field upgrades, making sure end-users always have the current software.