The perioperative environment has become more complex with diverse patient cases that require customized therapy to facilitate better outcomes. The Carestation 750 anaesthesia workstation brings the technology you need to help manage these challenges by offering new capabilities on a familiar proven platform:
Elegantly engineered and appointed with ergonomic touches and software driven time-savers, the Carestation 700 series can help enhance workflows, optimize precious OR time and help hospitals bend the cost curve.
- Streamlined workflows: modular, ergonomic design along with self-guided checkout help bring a new level of convenience to case management and simplify machine maintenance
- Easy, intuitive interface: guided or direct access to functions like Lung Recruitment Maneuver, Pause Gas Flow, Alarm Off, and more help ease stress in busy perioperative settings
- Precise gas delivery with electronic fresh gas mixing and pneumatic anesthetic agent vaporization
- Individualized therapy: advanced clinical tools for low-flow anaesthesia (ecoFlow) and lung protective ventilation (LPV) strategies allow precise control of anaesthesia delivery
- Support when you need it most: access to service, accessories, and training resources are available 24/7, so you are not alone